-For general information about the UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, visit cancer.ucsf.edu -
Helen Diller Family Cancer Research Building
Welcome to the Diller Facilities Webpage. This webpage is designed as a resource for building occupants of offices and labs, detailing information about building services.
Badge required at all times
Document outlines Facility Services contacts, Building Information, Laboratory Training, Laboratory and Office Services.
The Diller Facilities website is intended for the use of all occupants of the Diller Research Building with specific information pertaining to the building offerings including but not limited to:
- Shared lab equipment, what, where, user instructions
- Shared lab services – what, and how to enroll
- Conference room descriptions & booking instructions
- Emergency Action Plans
- Building access info
- Contact info for Diller Facilities team
- Notices of FM shut downs
- Links to other campus support departments providing facility services
The content on this site is maintained by the Diller Facilities and Support Services Team.